2017 Ride Info*
Online registration is now available. A map of the route is available for download after registering. Cue sheets may be picked up during check-in. Day-of-ride registration is available.
Color route maps and cue sheets will be provided on the morning of the event as part of the check-in process. You will receive your ID bracelet, map, and special instructions at that time.
The route will be marked with “Dan Henry’s” and various signs posted on stop signs, power poles, and small sandwich boards.
The first 10 miles are flat and graduate to about a 2% grade. If you ride all the way to Vernonia, you will experience a 2 to 5% grade. The 100 mile route is only moderately difficult but very beautiful. Should you change your mind about the 100, you can choose to shorten your ride, just turn around at any point and follow the Dan Henry’s back to Beaverton.
- Registration and check-in opens at 6:30 a.m.
- 100-mile course opens at 7:00 a.m.
- 64-mile course opens at 8:00 a.m.
- 35-mile course opens from 8:30 to 9:30 a.m.
- The meal at Papa’s Pizza Parlor closes at 4:30 p.m.
- Course closes at 4:00 p.m.
- Helmets Required! Follow road rules; be safe and courteous!