Who We Are
- To minimize the number of injuries and deaths by educating cyclists about safe gear, safe riding, and overall road safety.
- To promote a better shared experience for all users through awareness of traffic laws and rules of the road.
- To strengthen community and family ties through cycling-related programs and events.
To educate and promote safety and harmony between cyclists and others who share the road, as well as strengthen community and family ties through cycling-related programs and events.
- Ongoing bicycle safety programs for adults and children
- Television programs on bicycle safety education
- Annual bicycle skills rodeo for children
- Bicycle riding program for senior citizens